15 October 2007
There's something about gizmo mags..
Have you ever noticed that 3 out 4 tech gadgets-related magazines have hawt sexy babes splashed across their covers?
It's quite annoying, actually. I consider myself a sucker for gadgets. I love gadgets. I mean who doesn't want to own an iPod, iMac or iPhone? Anything with an 'i' in front sounds sexy enough to make you wanna get one lar.
Every Sunday I would pay my weekly visit to the big library of magazines - MPH (Why call it the library? because they provide sitting areas for your free-reading pleasure) , without fail I would find my way to the magazines section. And without fail again, I would check out magazines on tech gizmo like Stuff, T3 and some chinese mobile phones magazines I can't remember their names.
Months of experience in this has taught me that those with hawt sexy babes on their covers, i.e. T3, are more interesting than those without, i.e. HWM and mostly local ones, even to an innocent girl, i.e. the blogger you're reading.
Before you come to any conclusions about me, I have to say that the factor is not about who or what is on the cover. It's all about the contents, reviews and articles ok.
Like I said in the beginning, it is annoying. Holding one of those magazines is like holding a copy of bloody p0rn mag, not like I know how they look like (because I haven't seen one), but you get the idea lar.The models on the covers are rather flashy (read: erotic) and one look only you would guess that I'm holding a bloody p0rn mag if I'm holding it right now.
How flashy are those covers? I'm not gonna post them here because it'll contaminate my blog and your eyes, seriously. You could check them out here and here though, out of curiosity, no harm right? For reference only mah ;)
**********************
Opss, my dad seemed to have caught me researching on one of the sites. Shit. I'll have a hard time explaining.
Labels: The Materialist
posted by: JYLing @ 5:51 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home