Home

Second July


07 October 2007

DNA reveals true self

A few days ago, I had a DNA test and below is my DNA traits mapping.




Chun or not? I'm a cautious leader leh! Or so it seems.

Hover over to the sweet blue bar and you'll see that I have slightly high masculinity. True enough, that explains why I have slightly long hair growing at the region near my elbow.

I'm also very earthy, as oppose to being imaginative. No good at arts.

Malas wanna elaborate lar, read more on my report here.

Now you know who to find if in need of a cautious leader.

Labels: The Oddball

posted by: JYLing @ 1:23 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July