Home

Second July


16 September 2007

Red scarf

16th Sept is my bro's birthday!!

Nope, I'm not gonna wish him here. Neither am I gonna write about how he celebrated it. Because it's boring, yada yada.

What I wanna write about here is, he's now a proud owner of teh ManU scarf!! Yay!!



Glory glory ManU?


Yes, a scarf. I don't know, don't you think getting a scarf and living in a country which has summer whole year long don't get along well?

Hmm...That is, unless you're feeling very cold. Or when you're sick. Very sick.





Easy solution if you insist on wearing it in this hot hot sun-drenched country of ours. I suggest putting it on the waist.




























Still as fashionable mah, no?

Make sure you put the Nike and ManU logo facing outwards lah.


ps- don't fret sis, I'll get you your birthday pressie when you come back yeah? You want scarf?=D

Labels: The Materialist

posted by: JYLing @ 3:35 PM


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.... i also want one... i dunno that my sis is loaded with $$$ nowadays.... yang boy must be very happy ler. >.<

September 17, 2007 at 8:57 PM 
Blogger JYLing said...

yalar. da money i saved from months of feeding on munchy's biscuits in school leh, have to skip the fries and keropok and all.

September 21, 2007 at 8:36 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July