Home

Second July


10 August 2007

Tagatouille : Tag-a-too-ee

Tagged by @iR~C0nD aka PTS!

Rules:
  • Each blogger must repost these rules.
  • Each blogger have to rant 8 random facts/habits of themselves.
  • List 5 people to be tagged. ( suppose to put 8 isit? whatever lar!)
  • Drop by their blog and let them know that they've been "TAGGED!".
8 facts/habits about me you might be interested in knowing/rather not know:

  1. I dislike sleeping in. Got school no school also I wake up around 7 something or 8 am.
  2. I have this craze and obsession for originals, especially anime manga stuff.
  3. My bed is overcrowded. I sleep with 6 soft toys. (Shh, don't tell anyone else ar)
  4. I spent over hundred on Maple Story. I was bodoh back then. Now wiser already =P By the way I have a lvl71 White Knight, which I'm kinda proud of.
  5. I don't really like wearing jeans.
  6. Once I wet any one of my hands, I must wet the other because leaving the other dry would make me feel very uncomfortable. I think I read before somewhere that this is a disorder =/
  7. A good basketball game makes my day.
  8. I was known to have a head of mushroom-shaped hair long time ago. Go on, laugh at me.
5 people to be tagged ar? I don't think I have that many to list out. Let me see..
  • My bro
  • pK
  • PY
  • PL
  • Kenny Sia!!!! Just kidding.
That's all I can think of. It's up to them if they wanna do or not lar.
No paksa rela allowed.

Labels: The Taggee

posted by: JYLing @ 4:51 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July