07 August 2007
Four short
At 2.26 pm today, this came in on my mom's phone:
"Hi Jia Yin, CONGRATULATIONS! You have passed your Dip exam. There will be a graduation ceremony on 31st Aug '07 at Subang Sheraton . . . . . . . Rgds, Mrs Lye "
And by 5 pm, I received this:
The papers said I'm rightfully proud to be a Trinity diploma holder =D
4 short of a distinction really can gek sei me!
Nevertheless...I'm gonna be wearing a robe and the squarish hat you always see on pictures!!
Oklar, you can start flooding me with congratulatory notes now. Keep it short wokay?
ps- the bummer is cleared peeps. Everything is AOK.
4 short of a distinction really can gek sei me!
Nevertheless...I'm gonna be wearing a robe and the squarish hat you always see on pictures!!
Oklar, you can start flooding me with congratulatory notes now. Keep it short wokay?
ps- the bummer is cleared peeps. Everything is AOK.
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 7:05 PM
+ + +
Loading...
1 Comments:
congrats sis..
Post a Comment
<< Home