Home

Second July


31 August 2007

Countdown and graduation

Banzai!

Happy Merdeka peeps!

To welcome our Merdeka Day yesterday night, my parents and I went to Putrajaya yet again, and camped almost 3 freaking hours til midnight to see you-know-what-lar.

It was Team Japan's turn yesterday. Sad to say, it really wasn't that good (compared to Itali's). To me lar.
Why? Because their opening is darn boring, repeating the same shots of fireworks over and over for a while, albeit their ending kick-arse, the first few minutes is equally important also mah.

Secondly, it wasn't that colourful. Japan's display is more of impressive in terms of motion, i.e one shoots up created a number of golden balls that 'run' all over the sky. The height and size of their fireworks are amazing too.

Aiya, I think colourful fireworks have more of the 'wow' factor lar. For Itali's, at once they can have a total of 6 colours of fireworks in the sky. Japan? Nope. Not that I can remember of.

Plus! The crowd didn't 'woooow' or 'waaahhhh' or 'walaoeeeiii' as much as Itali's, I noticed =)

Wokay! Enough about the fireworks. All the more reason to celebrate Merdeka this year, because yours truly have officially donned the robe ala Harry Potter complete with mortarboard hat and the tassel!

I'm graduating from La Salle College of Creative Teachnology!!



Nah, it's just Trinity's Diploma Conferment Ceremony.




I don't look happy, do I?

Well, graduation isn't as happy when you're graduating alone. Not a single familiar face among the 100+ graduands there. Being in a pool of 100+ of musicians didn't make it any better, trust me.


Labels: The Sociable

posted by: JYLing @ 10:23 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July