06 August 2007
Bummer
Try imagining this: You're in a car with your mom driving and there's lots and lots of cars around your car. Your car is in a position like below:
After what seems like a smooth corner, you realizes that the driver of the Vitara is winding down his window and having this very pissed off face, trying to say something to you with some hand gestures but you can't understand anything because your mom didn't wind down her side of the window.
And your mom didn't bother to stop and wind down the window to listen because that would cause massive traffic jam.
After reaching home, just to be sure, you check your car's front bumper and find that there are minor scratches.
As icing on the cake, make the driver of the Vitara your buddy's dad.
Sei lor. These 2 words are playing again and again in my mind now.
My mom was more worried about kena-ing Car X than the Vitara that she didn't realize that the front bumper touched the Vit's. I think she couldn't really see the front bumper actually and I myself didn't feel jerky or that something that's suppose to happen when two cars' bumpers kissed. Maybe that's the plus point of CR-V, very stable indeed.
Hopefully the call my mom made to my friend's mom right after that would clear matters up. If I were my mom, I would contact her mom too, because her dad had this helluva scary angry face at that moment. Of course I don't expect the driver to have a smiley face lar. Both of us (my mom & I) had no idea whatsoever as to why was he so pissed at that time, really.
I think he might be thinking of not letting both of us drive off that easily. But I can assure you, we're not that kinda hit&run people ok! And we don't look like one too.
Ah, things would be a lil awkward tomorrow no doubt.
Labels: The Dark One
posted by: JYLing @ 2:15 PM
+ + +

Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home