24 August 2007
Ambigram
WoOhOo!
I have got myself an ambigram of my name!
Wanted to do a GIF image of it rotating but resources tak cukup. You sendiri rotate it 180° and tell me what you see lar =P
I'm sure it looks familiar to you if you have read Dan Brown's Angels & Demons.
Credits to my very the sweet brother (sometimes you just gotta appreciate your brother more eh?) for coming up with the ambigram. He has the brains to do it, I don't. But of course, the camo texture and smooth edges are by me. He don't have the time (or brain?) to do photoshop, I do.
Wanna get an ambigram of your name too? Contact me for my bro's handphone number. Girls and preferably leng luis only please. No leng lui he no like lar.
Labels: The Oddball
posted by: JYLing @ 6:39 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home