Home

Second July


23 July 2007

Tense

Bloody hell. My stomach hurts and I've no idea what's wrong with it.

It's not just recently ok. It's been 2 days. 48 hours of tensing and loosening going on inside my stomach. It's amazing leh, this tensing and loosening of muscles happens once around every 30 minutes, and each time it'll last about 30 seconds, not like I really timed it, agak-agak only lar, 30 sounds fair.

I think it's gastric, but feels more like going through labour. Only not as pain I suppose, and the pain is higher up. Oh, of course there's no baby coming out at the end of the pain and....labour doesn't last that long. Imagine 2 days of labouring.

Lalala. It's tensing up again.

********

From now on, I shall remember where my teachers sit. Because it's convenient if I ever decide to pay them a visit in the teachers' den and the occasional helping out with the heavy stuff eh?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind helping out, it's just that I don't know what to do when I'm inside there! Should I greet that teacher? Or should I look up at the ceiling or look down at the floor when I'm walking? Or just act blur leh?
And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, a friend comes in handy when I'm about to enter the den.

Anyway...

Starting with my math teachers.

Ok.

Mrs T sits opposite Mrs A.

Mrs T sits opposite Mrs A.

Mrs T sits opposite Mrs A.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Where's Mrs A table ar? Forgotten whether it's second or third from the end of the row.

Labels: The Educatee

posted by: JYLing @ 2:06 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July