31 July 2007
Simp-it!
People, let me welcome you to....
SIMPSVILLE!
It's the place where you turn yellow and 2D flatters you!
With the power of the Simpsonizer™ and my photo editing skills (cut and paste only), a community of friendly (-looking) yellow-skinned fellas is created.
Behold!
My brother:
Wokay, maybe that doesn't look like him one bit. Not too sure about the eyebrows though..
Oh well, take a look at this!
That's like having the picture 2Deefied directly with a 2Deefier!
You see, sometimes the Simpsonizer™ just works perfectly, sometimes it doesn't. I guess those faces it's being fed play a part.
If Simpsonizer™ likes you, you get 2Dfied perfectly. If Simpsonizer™ no like your face, tough luck.
Anyway, below are a few more friendly (-looking) yellow girls/boys next door who've got pictures of their faces stolen and enlarged.
My bo liao-ness doesn't stop there! Presenting, the teachers of Simpsville:
I know some people are missing. My sis, Mrs T, pK, PY and a few more here there. The Simpsonizer™ got bombarded til it doesn't work with anymore pictures for today =/
Or maybe I just couldn't find a high resolution picture of your face =)
And who else is missing???
Me lar.
Sial. Cannot be processed lar. Too ugly liao.
ps- My apologies if those pictures offended you in any way. Give me a tinkle and I'll take it down.
Labels: The Oddball
posted by: JYLing @ 6:58 PM
+ + +
Loading...
1 Comments:
GOOD JOB, MATE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home