Home

Second July


02 July 2007

Second July, the first

It's Second July. Yep, my birthday it is. And when there's a birthday, there would be a birthday speech.

Ahem...

18 years old already. My 17th year wasn't that good, sadly. Buckets of tears were shed, hearts were broken, old friends were lost, Paris was jailed (and freed), Saddam was prosecuted...things just changed. My secrets were shared too, and that doesn't happen often ( in fact, it doesn't happen at all before this, I think) . Yeah, my 17th would get the most historical year award if there's one. Grr, peer pressures come hand in hand with 17th birthdays is it?

People tell me how good I am at this and that. They don't see and hear what mess I've landed myself in. I'm good at keeping things to myself, I should say. I'm selfish =P

My friends told me how much I've changed in the past few months. PL mentioned how evil I was last time, I have to admit, I was. But of course now we're getting along just fine lar *cough*Idontwannaloseafriendwhocandrive*cough* Just kidding!

There was once when I went out with this friend long long time ago, only the two of us. We were sitting at MickeyD and chowing down some food. She suddenly had enough of the silence and said, " Eh. I think I'm talking to myself more than talking to you lor!"
It was so true! Haha. Let's just say my brain works harder than my mouth. I might seem to be stoning on the outside, but actually ar, my brain could be working as hard as your computer's RAM.

That's me. I think I've ultra low PR skills.
And....this speech is gonna stop abruptly here. I have a school to attend =)

posted by: JYLing @ 12:01 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July