Home

Second July


17 July 2007

Rule #170707

Prefects are not allowed to play basketball in the prefect's uniform.

Seriously, how lame can school rules get?

I was happily basketballing with ST and Andrew T when this particular someone popped up and told me this Rule #170707 ( yes, I named it based on today's date).

"Stop playing or risk getting sacked."

WTH? Tell me the rationale behind that rule and I'll stop touching basketball for the rest of my....upper 6 year. I mean, it's not like I'm vandalising or terrorising the school or impersonating the principal in Friendster ( anything can happen in La Salle I tell you).

If it's image problem, I don't see what's wrong with a lady prefect basketballing in the morning. We're suppose to encourage sports among youths right??

I have my shirt tucked in nicely, my tie is intact, albeit my hair might be a tad messy......you can't book someone having messy hair just because she's jumping around, can you?

I don't even swear when the ball doesn't go down the hoop, unlike some people, their vocab is oh so rich, you'll hear all sorts of things when they miss the hoop. They thought it's cool but nope, it's amusing to me.

No basketball in the morning, says you. I say we spread the bounciness of b-ball! =D

****************************************


No good this time. Just an excellent with two (2) exclamation marks!! And of course there's the perfect word there. Not forgetting the almost also. Am I evil or what? =P

Labels: The Dark One

posted by: JYLing @ 10:47 PM


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

99%, congrats man...

July 19, 2007 at 9:05 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi girl. Andhie gave me your link :)
About that b-ball playing in uniform... I don't really give a crap what Sir N says, but you do know he is all-powerful and such... Bleh. Anyway, I do find fault with the dumdums that you play with, that they make waaaay too much noise! Probate briefing going on mah... After they make excuse "Sr Shangari also no loud voice, why must I shout?"
:) Go ahead play ball on the other side! Before N comes lah, that is...

July 22, 2007 at 10:35 AM 
Blogger JYLing said...

LOL @ Sir N!
Awww..sorry bout that. Hav2 make sure those dumdums tone down a bit =x

July 23, 2007 at 4:56 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July