15 July 2007
Loot from Aussie
Krispy Kreme is a disappointment.
At least for me. I've read bout how a famous blogger said he took a bite of the doughnut and apparently had "my whole life flashed before me and suddenly everything slowed down to a crawl".
When I took my bite, I was thinkin, "Har? Am I eating the famous Krispy Kreme doughnut ar?". So, yeah, Dunkin' Donuts pwn Krispy Kreme! For me lar. For you, I don't know.
Wowweee, mom is back! And in her extra large luggage lies a big chunk of loot for me, from my dear sis! =D
Let's see what I've got.
A cute beary keychain with the word "L". L stands for Lee ok? Or L. Lawliet also can. It does not stand for lazy. Or anything else negative.
2 units of Kit Kat in rare flavours. One is Latte and the other one I forgotten le.
2 units of Hi-chew! My favourite!! One is strawberry and the other is a limited edition apple flavour!!
1 packet of Starburst gummi fruits! Chew one of these and you'll get a fruit-flavoured explosion happening in your mouth.
And to wrap that up, I have this...thingamajig :
What's that crap, you may ask.
I've no idea what it's called also. What you do with it is, you turn the handle in circles (clockwise yeah), and voila! You're making music ala musicbox style! You can call yourself a musician already! Just choose from Richard Clayderman's to Pink Panther's theme.
Wonderful huh? Another great invention =)
Mom said I benefited most from her visit to Australia. I know I'm spoiled. No thanks to my sis lor!
Thanks for all the stuff, sis. I love them. =P
*****************************************
PY and I went to 1U yesterday. We talked and chatted and laughed like no one's business. Hehe, that's what a catching-up with old friend is all about.
On second thought, I don't want a Tough Jeansmith sling bag anymore. Simply because...I can't afford it lar! Crazy pricing I tell you. No wonder the shop so kosong!
I want a Crumpler sling bag instead.
Labels: The Materialist
posted by: JYLing @ 11:25 AM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home