Home

Second July


25 July 2007

I suddenly have this urge to blog. To rant, more specifically.


**Random listing of things my Mi do that make Moi go crazy**

Things she do #1

Zha bor stops playing classical pieces on piano, She no like.

One sunny day, I was playing some mainstream songs on the piano. She came and asked me why wasn't I playing any classical pieces, in a slightly irritated tone (as if mainstream pieces have spikes) and demanded me to practise my past exams songs, which are all classicals.

You see, I'm currently not sitting for any piano exams and I'm not really the kind of pianist who's fond of classical music, therefore I haven't touch any Bach's or Mozart's for like a few weeks. For Pete's sake, I'm already 18 years old, and you decide what I should play on the piano ar?


Things she do #2

Zha Bor didn't wave to friends, She asks why.

I know this is silly. Trust me, I'm not making this up ok.

There was this particular day when my mom was waiting for me in her car, parked near the school gate, and it was just after school. I was doing the usual thing, walking out from the school, past the school gate towards the car.

Just so ngam, I passed this gang of buddies of mine which she recognized. They were standing in a circle, at the school gate, chatting a lil and kept looking into the school, as if waiting for someone. Oklar, I see them so busy, they probably didn't notice me. So I just walked past without waving goodbye.

BIG MISTAKE. Just the second after I buckled my seatbelt in the car, she started lecturing me on how I should wave/say hi/greet my buddies every time I see them. *rolls eyes*


Things she do #3

She cannot speak/ask nicely. Sometimes. Unlike my dad.

No need for further elaborations.


Things she do #4

She makes fictions become facts.

Oh wait, at least she tried. Or...at least she tried to confuse us with her endless explanations.



Ok. I ran out of points already and am feeling better.

I understand by posting this, I've raised the chances of me struck by lightning.


/end rant.

Labels: The Dark One

posted by: JYLing @ 7:20 PM


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. poor thing..

July 26, 2007 at 8:54 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July