Home

Second July


13 July 2007

Formula

Ah, I'm back.

There's 1 more paper left actually. Screw it lar. Don't think the results this time will be ok =/
Math II today also half-dead already.

All this while our class have these few sheets of manila card full of trigonometry formulas put up in front of the class, so that everyone could refer. I mean, who wanna take the trouble to memorize formulas when it's just right in front of you right? Yah, those formula sheets serve their ultimate purpose.

Just before we started our Math II exam today, good ol' Sunny sacrificed her precious time to transfer those formula sheets from the walls of the old smaller class to this new temporary bigger class of ours ( the class change is just for this exam. See? The teachers are smart. In the old smaller class, our tables are literally sticking together. Displace your eyeballs a bit can see what your neighbour writing liao.)

This Sunny, as I'm mentioning, is so kind. She went and sticked those formula sheets ON THE WHITEBOARD. So, the whole white board was full of formulas (which look like they're not suppose to be there at all. Imagine lar! It's like putting up gigantic pieces of Post-it notes, arranged nicely, on the board). Oh well, she's happy, we're happy.

Not the math teacher. Mrs C stepped in the class, had one look at the board and she had this smile that says "Walao, think I blind ar". Obviously those formulas not suppose to be there lar. She took down all of them by herself while my classmates haaarrr-ed and teeeeaacheeeerr-ed. Couldn't get anymore dramatic than that.

*******************************************

After the exams, I wanna:

- get a sling bag. A Tough Jeansmith one =)

- watch Harry Potter with ST! But 2 people go watch no fun hor? The more the merrier mah. What to do, she doesn't mix with my gang of friends =/ I mix with her gang lar, but they don't join her for movies =(

- get a new layout for my blog!

- meet up with someone who've just came back from overseas =P

- know my results. I know I'm weird.

- piano, piano and piano!

- go basketballing, if there's a chance.

and lastly, eat those Krispy Kreme doughnuts my mom gonna bring back from Aussie! =D

I so miss my mom. Minus her naggings.

Labels: The Educatee

posted by: JYLing @ 6:49 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July