Home

Second July


01 July 2007

B-balled

Gotong-royonged yesterday!

Got my uniform stained and hands wrinkled from cleaning the computer lab windows. Had a lil chat with Mrs A too. I think her daughter gonna be more talented than me, 7+ years old already Grade 3 in piano ( I was only Grade 1 back then) and Grade 1 in violin leh! Ok, I should start bugging my dad for cello lessons.

Gotong-royong wasn't that bad lar, mainly cos we basketballed three-quarter the time at school. Basketballing with crazy people is crazy! ST got her head bonked really hard. My chin kena also. Liow passed the ball with his butt and we did the One-two thing, which I've no idea what is it. Buay tahan those crazy people lar, seemed like we laugh more than play.

Aiyaiyai, exam coming already and I'm still having fun.

Labels: The Athlete

posted by: JYLing @ 12:13 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July