13 June 2007
Har? Head of the class?
A toast to friendship!
Nothing beats yesterday's dinner & mamak session =)
*****************************************************
She has done it again. WTH, I wish Mrs M could stop picking me on things. Since when am I the "head of the class" huh?=/ I think you've got the wrong person, sorry lar, I'm just a humble lil Relief Officer.
True, we're suppose to appreciate teachers on Teacher's Day, and our teachers are (probably) disappointed that our class didn't get anything for them, but is it necessary to point me out like I'm responsible ar?
I don't know how to appreciate teachers eh? Let me see, hm...what about that time when I gave drinks to each and every one of the teachers who're teaching our class? I think I remember someone kindly rejected my offer. Oklar, minus Mrs A, didn't give her because so ngam no math I, teehee, you know lar, if I pass a drink to a certain special teacher amid a population of teachers ( in short: in the teacher's office) , sure very heboh one mah. Humans are complex living things.
Well, if I were to do things my way, normally what I would do is (and I did this a lot of times) , I would rather show my appreciation when there's no big special occasion, that'll be more of a surprise isn't it? =)
Why get so fussed up about whether or not you're getting a pressie on Teacher's Day? Its the thought that counts anyway.
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 2:52 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home