Home

Second July


08 June 2007

Anything lar!

I did sooooo many crazy things in just one day! Those crazy things that'll make my parents do the jaw drop. All because of this special friend of mine ( I'm not suppose to reveal who, privacy purpose ok? She wanna keep a low profile lar. hehe. We shall call her Ah Z. ) is back from Singapore! Maybe it's obvious, but it's not who you have in mind k? Don't simply guess....

Oh, she might be reading my blog, so...hi Ah Z!*waves madly*

Let me see, I...

  • ran in the rain - this is the craziest I tell you, walking halfway down the road then suddenly poured like no one's business. Ah, there goes my basketball plan.
  • insisted on going to Ah Z's house - even though she said "next time lar".
  • walked around quite pointlessly in a housing area - not gonna reveal which housing area.
  • ate Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe - my first burger that has a spicy patty. Not bad at all.
  • called another friend of mine who was at KL that time to pinjam her basketball located somewhere in her house at PJ. - just because my itchy hand wanted to play...

Why suddenly I become so crazy liao ar?=.="


Ah Z brought me anything from Singapore! In exchange for my lil crocodile dentist keychain for her.

It's a quite bo liao toy for some, but very fun to me!


She said she'll give me anything, then I was like "Har? Anything?"

...............


Say yes to Anything!


Yes!

Inside the can could be any carbonated drink, from you fav cola to root beer ( Ah Z told me this, the root beer part I checked from web one). Anything is like the drink created for all the clueless boyfriends (in determining what their girlfriends like to drink) . Imagine this:
Bf: Hey, what you wanna drink darling/honey/dear/lao po?
Gf: Anything also can lar, darling/honey/dear/lao gong~ you decide~
Bf: Ok! *grabs Anything*

Smart right??? Quick and easy. No need all the guessing games. I think this drink ought to be the invention of the year.
But don't come crying to your boyfriend if you get some weird drink with weird taste.
If Anything is for carbonated drinks, then Whatever is for non-carbonated. Singaporeans are so creative right??? Like how they advertised by putting up a poster of this sexy lady saying "Promise me Anything and I'll marry you" .


"I'm easy. I'll take Anything you give me."

Ah, I'm so loving this drink, I don't think I'm gonna find out what's in my can of Anything. Thanks Ah Z!XD XD



In Malaysia, you'll either want Coke or Pepsi.

**************************************************

Announcement: The post where I said "If you not smart I don't friend you one ar" is just something sarcastic ok? Please please please don't take it into heart.







Labels: The Materialist

posted by: JYLing @ 8:44 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July