26 June 2007
2nd not-so-good piano recording
No more 7 pm show for me. Hana Kimi (a.k.a the show starring S.H.E's Ella and 吳尊 - Wu Zhun) on 8TV ended yesterday!
Have to admit, it's not one of the best drama around. But at least, this drama is better than the new boo-hoo-make-me-cry-please Korean drama taking over the 7 pm slot lar.
I fell in love with the ending credits song by Tank! And when I say I fell in love with a song, I mean I'm insane enough to listen to that song everyday ( yep, like how monks listen to their Amitabha chant, without fail) , and decided to pay tribute to the drama by recording it on piano.
I know there's a few slips in the recording. Don't complain lar! I only had 2 days of practice, just in time to make this crappy tribute for the drama.
Eh, should I make this 2nd unofficial recording of mine a dedication? yes? Ok. Here goes.
I wanna dedicate this recording of mine to.....er...my 专属天使 .
Can't read mandarin ar? Too bad for you then. Just kidding!
That's the title of the song lar, which means "exclusive angel" (according to AltaVista's Babel Fish).
I'm not telling you who's my "exclusive angel".
Paiseh lar...
I don't have one yet.
Labels: The Musician
posted by: JYLing @ 8:22 PM
+ + +

Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home