27 May 2007
Show me a trick
Dear readers,
Thank you for staying loyal to my lil blue blog, checking out for updates from time to time and eager to know what I've been up to from day to day ( aka 38 in mandarin.... just kidding!).
So! To express my appreciation, I'm gonna show you a neat lil trick. I've been good friends with computers for nearly a decade (not to say I'm pro ok!), I think I've abuse the internet more than anyone in my class. I'm gonna show you how to make the mouse, which probably your right hand is resting on now, squeak! Bet you don't know how to do that right??? Neither do I.
Oklar, cut the crap. Do you have a song/mp3 you wanna download but don't know where to start because you're too chicken to use free p2p softwares jammed with spywares (refering to myself.)? Don't fret! Introducing, imeem.com!
Chey! imeem lets you listen to songs when you online only mah! Not download lar!!
Wait lar. I'm not finished yet. Let's say you have a song you like at imeem, all you have to do is add it in your own imeem playlist ( sign up for a free account first then create a new playlist if you haven't got one yet. I repeat, it's FREE) .
Next, head on over to SureDisclo. Copy and paste your playlist url (which can be accessed from your user control panel at imeem) with the songs you wanted to download at the box and click accept. In a few seconds, a few lines of urls will appear. Yah, that few lines of nonsense are your ticket to free mp3 ok? Don't lose them.
Highlight and copy only the link of the particular song you want:
Lastly, head over to Media Convert and input the link plus some other info as shown (you're converting from .flv to .mp3) :
Hit Convert! I think you'll know what to do next from here.
Handy-dandy isn't it? The best part is, as long as there is someone who is willing to upload songs at imeem, you won't get short in supply.
Yes, this is illegal.
ps- Sorry to those who've no idea on what this post is about. The point is, it pays to read my blog! hehe
Labels: The Oddball
posted by: JYLing @ 3:35 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home