Home

Second July


18 May 2007

Heats

One 200m run down. Nailed it! Then again, it wasn't that competitive, could say I was lucky also lar. Up next, relays on Tuesday. Had my 100m heats on Monday. Total failure! Forgot to anticipate the 'bang' at the starting line! Ish...slow reaction. Saw the girl beside me ran miles ahead before I even started.

Hmmm, I wonder how does it feels like to have a picture of you biting your medal taken. Shall get to try that soon!

side note: my orientation group for today - Gomen Nasai, Jiak Sai! - rox!

Labels: The Athlete

posted by: JYLing @ 7:35 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July