12 May 2007
Girl? Boy?
I would like to dedicate this post to a particular amusing person. Hmm, sometimes he's kinda sweet, but most of the time, he's just plain immature.
You see, he's having this tiny problem for quite some time- inability to correctly identify or differentiate between sexes. Oklar, I don't wanna sound so pro, straight to the point, that means he's confused if I'm a boy or a girl. It saddens and hurts (and bugs) me really (trust me on this), I mean, how could he?? So..yeah, I'm gonna spend some time on this.
Listed below are some guidelines:
- Look at the area between the belly and the neck and see if there's any convexity. Generally, yes- girl (or woman), no- boy (or man). This isn't really the best way, but by right should be the easiest most of the time, just don't take too long ok?
Weak point(s): According to my classmate, the convexity varies and sometimes (not very often), it could be greater in men. And of course, the convexity wouldn't be that obvious if one is wearing a loose top. - Listen when they talk. Their voices I mean. Generally, men have lower pitching (around the tenor range) while women have higher.
Weak point(s): This isn't as accurate as the first way, but if applied together, it works quite well. - Clothings. Usually women would wear things that'll show off their curves, like baby-tees, jeans and skirts.
Weak point(s): Clothes that people wear at home don't count ok? Most of the time they're probably wearing some oversize T-shirts bought from Bangkok, Phuket or China. And bout the skirt part, girl must wear skirt only girl isit??? I remember my teacher said, girls have their own style, you don't need to be girly girly to be a girl! You don't see Avril wearing skirts and dresses often do you? - Accessories. Earrings, necklaces, hair bands, hair pins...you get the idea, although some girls do prefer to be simple and rather leave the heavy accessorizing part til after studies.
- Hair. You know this lar. Nowadays, women can be fashionable in short hair too! I like the style in the recent TVB drama - When Rules Turn Loose, modern lawyers! Anyway, most of the time long hair = women.
Weak point(s) : Legolas has nice long hair!!!!! - There's probably a lot more points, but I'm not gonna make this too long lar. So if all else fail, check out his/her IC number's last digit. If it's even- girl, odd- boy. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
So what if I'm not the average girly girly girl girl? Anyone has a problem with that?
Labels: The Dark One
posted by: JYLing @ 10:06 AM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home