29 May 2007
A first
Watched Spiderman3 and had lunch at Sushi King with ST!
It's confirmed. Great minds think alike (or put it as fools seldom differ also can). It's true. I mean, I could see a big chunk of myself in ST... damn weird (and ngam) ok! It'll be cool to have a buddy in school to compete with in studies (after exam you can see big sparks between us) and at the same time (most importantly to me) do sports together (this is quite rare for girls)!
Only prob is, it'll be a bit quiet when we're hanging out, I'm quiet, she's quiet.....*wind blows*
Ah, if only my mom reads this. She'll be happy to know that I'm hanging out with the "quality people" (yes, she actually put it that way before, like how I should treasure more of those smart people/top scorers/straight A's friends around me). Haih, parents....they tend to hit the Panic Button way before the fire starts (as if they know it's going to happen).
If you not smart I don't friend you one ar.
ps- Tobey Mcguire did hip thrust in the movie. Ew...
posted by: JYLing @ 5:56 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home