25 May 2007
Bienheureux
Hehe....
Teehee!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I'm the sportswoman of teh year!!!!!
Got myself a sunburn and some blisters from yesterday, but totally worth it=) 4 medals and a trophy in total! The sportswoman award totally unexpected k! Was chit-chatting at one end of the field with some mates then suddenly heard my name! Feel so blur when I walked out! haha! And it was like everyone was cheering and all, the principal was at the middle of the tarmac holding the trophy...bwahahahaha!! Joyous!!!
Like I said, it was totally unexpected because there's this another gal who got 3 golds, compared to me, 2 only. But then hor, the competition for gals wasn't that much compared to the guys. So this is really nothing massive lar...........I'm still happy!!!!! XD
Oh dear sunburn and blisters, please begone soon.
Labels: The Athlete
posted by: JYLing @ 6:38 AM
+ + +
Loading...
1 Comments:
Congrats Jia Yin. It's Mrs A. First time reading blog. Andhie taught me.
Post a Comment
<< Home