Home

Second July


15 May 2007

100m, 200m, 4x100m or 4x400m?

Just came back from my sports house practise and realized I made a mistake today. I signed up for 4 running events. 4 doesn't sound a lot....but add the distances up and you'll get nearly 1km. Too overconfident already lar when I signed up. Sigh, after I ran the first 400m only regret (that's 2 BIG rounds on the football field).

Hence! I shall drop 2 events. But which 2 leh?? Let's see...I signed up for 2 relay and 2 individual ones, and I know my limit now, 400m already kong lar. The most I can take is one 400m and a 200m. But then, relay or individual??? If individual, I could really see where I stand and the credits go to me alone (if I can get a place that is) . Relay pulak, it's all bout teamwork but lose already can't really blame anyone lar plus no need so paiseh! OR I could choose not to join any 400m and go ahead for 100m, 200m and 4x100m maybe. So many choices! Mainly because not many girls wanna run lar. Decisions...that's what life's all about.

My mom went to claim her insured mail ( got insurance one leh, dun pray pray) at the post office today, turned out it's actually a Mother's Day pressie from my sister~ My mom must be damn happy lar, even happier than winning some Carrefour contest I must say ( she initially guessed the insured mail is some kinda prize from winning the Carrefour contest she joined recently. She must have had big hopes for that. haha). So, dear sis, you make mommy very happy and surprised lar, and I must add, I was excited bout the insured mail also. I know the mail's not for me! But I like mails and packages, what to do?

ps- I know someone studying in Australia reads my blog. keke

Labels: The Athlete

posted by: JYLing @ 6:02 PM


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe.. i pakat with dad not to tell mum about the parcel. =) but it was late when it reached mum.

May 18, 2007 at 8:20 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July