Home

Second July


04 April 2007

Something's coming to town!

That's right! Something big, black and white, and sexy is coming to town (more specifically, coming to my house lar)! It's even better than Santa ok! So......what's black and white in colour, has many strings (this clue very obvious liao), very big and heavy (no offense to people on the plump side hor) and requires a shipping cost of RM1k??


Drum roll please! *snaps finger*

........


...............


....................


............................


....................


...............


.......




A Challen Baby Grand!!!!


For those who don't know what's that, google it up ok? Do some research yourself lar. Hehe! If not you could wait til I post a pic of it when it's here (which is THIS Friday!!!! TGIF!!!). Do I sound like a spoilt brat or not? Now, before you make any conclusions...NO! My dad did not purchase it and neither my mom! It's just a rental ok? ( See? Rental only also I very happy liao!) Means piano comes this Friday, I practise, eat, and sleep on it (No, I won't shit on it) , and piano goes back next month. Specially for my piano exam. Plus it's a second hand piano lar. So, it's not as big deal as, say, getting a new Petrof baby grand which is made in Czech ( Somehow this country's name sounds cool to me. Pronounce it with me - Chek!) and cost 90+k. So, what the heck, I'm gonna practise on a baby grand anyway!

And! The best part! I'm thinking of.....having a recital, just for my friends, selected few lar of cuz! You know why? Cuz some people just can't sit still and appreciate live music especially classical ones, might be boring for the untrained ears. Currently I have a few names (2 actually) in my mind already! Hopefully it'll go well, but it's like a fight or flight plan to me. I'll get really REALLY nervous when I perform for someone (even to my piano teacher...), so it's still in planning stage lar, thinking whether to fight..or flight. Plus I still don't know if they'll be happy to listen to me.....
Uh, all these pondering and guessing are making me very excited and nervous at the same time. =(

Labels: The Materialist

posted by: JYLing @ 4:58 PM


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey play for me lahhh
2 person u wanna play for? who lehh
ur prince charming ahh?
hahahah

wahh ur piano so ex ahhh
1 month for rm1k

hey i wonder how strong the piona is

being send to here n there lol

cost rm90k? wow so ex mehh
btw i also dunno the cost of the piano

invite me yeah i really wanna be the 'audience''

wahh sounds so grand right ahah 'audience'

April 4, 2007 at 6:36 PM 
Blogger JYLing said...

haha..not play for my prince charming lar..planning to play some songs for someone's birthday, which is soon lar!

You wanna be audience ar? I charge you one wor! haha..jk. Find one day lar, maybe can ask HY oso?

yah, the shipping expensive, cuz very big piano lar. Yep, Petrof pianos berkualiti lar, so price tag oso must look nice! normal upright piano you see at my house one cost a few Ks lar, but really depends on the brand.

April 4, 2007 at 10:26 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July