Home

Second July


11 April 2007

Pre-uploading

Oh boy! Today couldn't get any more interesting than this. I've put so much effort on producing this something, and now...finally! Still in the process of uploading...=/ By the time it finishes, I'll be -_-zzZ already.

Since I've abandoned my dear blog for a few days, so might as well post something short to make it more updated. Wanted to post the something today but I've spent almost the whole day editing and perfecting it. So...stay tuned for the video! Most probably will be uploaded tomorrow.

Weee! I bought a cake for my math teacher, Pn. A. It's Secret Recipe's new cake series, the health cakes, supposedly sugar free and lower in calories. The one I've bought is choc moist cake, and then there's another one that sounds healthier - high fibre something - doesn't sound appetizing though. Hopefully the choc won't be too sweet for her=/ But actually, I'm afraid that she won't even accept my slice of cake, like if she says "Oh..cakes are too fat for me! *smiles* you eat it yourself ok?" , my heart gonna break lar. That happened before, thanks to my class teacher, Pn. M. It's so saddening you know??? You're happily giving people something, and that supposedly special someone says NO THANK YOU, AND TURNS HER HEAD TO ASK ANOTHER STUDENT SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CLASS IF HE WANTS THAT SOMETHING I'M GIVING HER. Grr...at least accept it, bring it back home and throw away or do whatever you want with it lar!

Oh, and not forgetting, a very happy b'day to LH! LH who? she's the current TP band president. Not like she reads my blog, but oh well...

Labels: The Educatee

posted by: JYLing @ 11:23 PM


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw u givin something to Pn.A,
now i know wat isit..
So caring of u ar..
i've never done dat in my life,
takut la.. wat if like u said, "thx but no thx"
{btw how u know when's her b'day?}

~keeP iT uP~
(the blog i meant)

April 12, 2007 at 6:37 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ + +

Categories

  • The Athelete
  • The Dark One
  • The Educatee
  • The Materialist
  • The Musician
  • The Oddball
  • The Snapper
  • The Sociable
  • The Taggee

Wander



Calendar

Loading...
 Loading...


Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

Murmurs

↑ Grab This Widget




© 2010 Second July