23 April 2007
Guinea piglet
Missing class today is so worth it!! Attended my first worth-your-money-lecture on piano sight-reading. It's so worth my money (or you can say my dad's) because there's 2 tea times and a lunch break and they serve oysters!!!! Just kidding. The oysters part is true lar, but what's really worth the money is the lecturer herself, Prof. Dr Ella Fourie! The lecture wasn't boring at all leh! Although I tried to cover up a few yawns here and there. But all in all, that's what you should be expecting from a doctor, who had spent over 25 years doing research on piano sight-reading, giving talks on something she's very passionate about.
And very fortunately (or unfortunately I thought, before the lecture), I was one of the 3 demonstrators ( in other words, you call them guinea piglets). It went well, and I was happy that I had the confidence to do it in front of piano students (mostly in the 20s, either grade 8 or higher (aka diploma). And they speak English with accent leh!) and piano teachers. You know lar, very high-society like.But I did it!!!!!!!XD XD XD XD
Let's hope no one there saw my legs shivering while in front ok?
Labels: The Sociable
posted by: JYLing @ 6:26 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home