26 March 2007
I'm a sucker...for "very good"
Last year..I got this...
Yes, I edited and cropped the pic so that it won't show my name.But then again, my name is in the blog....
The paper looks a bit empty right? 40/40....then should be followed by something mah right or not?
A few months later, I sat for another test (same subject lar). I actually got so desperate that time, when the teacher gave back our marked papers, I requested her to do something so that the 40/40 won't look so lonely. And I got this!!
Woohoo! Looks so much nicer right??? The 50/50 didn't look so lonely already. The teacher even asked me if I want a "Very Good" or a "Good". I said anything lar, as long as the 50/50 won't look so lonely ( do I sound siow ar..? ) . Then with a smile ( I think she finds it funny lar) she handed back the paper to me and we had a happy and satisfied student! So easy to make me happy hor? Those 2 words alone are very encouraging, really...I'm sure students out there would know how it feels like lar.
Just this year, I got a new math teacher. New as in new to me, not inexperienced ok? She's very VERY very experienced mind you. Although a bit scary at times (she would raise her voice suddenly when explaining something), she is the best there is lar. But..! If for some reasons you can't solve an easy question, like some stuff from form4 or 5 syllabus especially, then can die liao... Anyway, this afternoon she was handing back some papers to us ( yet again. this time only topical test. I can become siow lar if so many exams). Then I was wondering, what will she write if i get 40/40 or 50/50 or 25/25?? Will she leave the 40/40 or 50/50 or 25/25 just like that (like as in the first pic) and let them grow old and die alone?? ( very bo liao lar me. nothing better to wonder. I was expecting a decent mark for that paper tho) Guess what???
*please note: I do not run around showing off my test papers results. Therefore, I'm not showy, except in this post here lar. But hey, it's my blog, if I don't post emo blog entries, then might as well post happy ones right? My schoolmates and I know very well what will happen if a blog has too many emo entries.....
A few months later, I sat for another test (same subject lar). I actually got so desperate that time, when the teacher gave back our marked papers, I requested her to do something so that the 40/40 won't look so lonely. And I got this!!
Woohoo! Looks so much nicer right??? The 50/50 didn't look so lonely already. The teacher even asked me if I want a "Very Good" or a "Good". I said anything lar, as long as the 50/50 won't look so lonely ( do I sound siow ar..? ) . Then with a smile ( I think she finds it funny lar) she handed back the paper to me and we had a happy and satisfied student! So easy to make me happy hor? Those 2 words alone are very encouraging, really...I'm sure students out there would know how it feels like lar.
Just this year, I got a new math teacher. New as in new to me, not inexperienced ok? She's very VERY very experienced mind you. Although a bit scary at times (she would raise her voice suddenly when explaining something), she is the best there is lar. But..! If for some reasons you can't solve an easy question, like some stuff from form4 or 5 syllabus especially, then can die liao... Anyway, this afternoon she was handing back some papers to us ( yet again. this time only topical test. I can become siow lar if so many exams). Then I was wondering, what will she write if i get 40/40 or 50/50 or 25/25?? Will she leave the 40/40 or 50/50 or 25/25 just like that (like as in the first pic) and let them grow old and die alone?? ( very bo liao lar me. nothing better to wonder. I was expecting a decent mark for that paper tho) Guess what???
She's so experienced! No need for me to request already give me a "V.Good!"! Very happy lar! So, this proves that experienced teachers really know how to encourage their students.
*please note: I do not run around showing off my test papers results. Therefore, I'm not showy, except in this post here lar. But hey, it's my blog, if I don't post emo blog entries, then might as well post happy ones right? My schoolmates and I know very well what will happen if a blog has too many emo entries.....
Labels: The Educatee
posted by: JYLing @ 6:12 PM
+ + +
Loading...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home