28 March 2007
I <3 my fish!
I had a super nice dream today! It was so nice, I could've slept the whole morning drooling if it wasn't for the alarm clock lar. Wanna know what I dreamt of? Nah, I don't expose my super nice dreams ok? It's top secret and besides, it's only super nice to me, most probably not to you.
Back to the topic! I bought my very first Siamese Fighting Fish today ( not sure if they're from Siam or not...)!! Bought them from my school (my school cool hor? got sell this kind of cool stuff) for only RM2 per fish! Cheap right? I know you can get cheaper outside lar, but they came to my class, promoted it with a smile and a cute airtight plastic bag is provided some more. What more could you ask for?
Should I name him ar? (automatically assume he's a male lar..since only male fighting fish fights, females doesn't fyi) Kinda malas to name him lar. So I'll just call him Da Gao Yu (DGY for short), which means fighting fish in cantonese, not hitting Gao Yu ( Da= hit, Gao Yu is some kinda fish you normally use to make fish balls if I'm correct). So far, I've just transfered him from his cute lil' plastic bag to a vase. Bought fish food for him just now! RM1 for a tiny lil packet, very tiny lar the fish food. The guy there said each time feed put only 3 or 4 of those tiny things.
When my dad saw DGY, he suggested this "great" idea of putting him in the filter chamber for our pond, so that he can feed on the mosquitoes there. Thanks but no thanks lor! I selected the most handsome DGY in the lot and he suggested that I should put him in the partially covered filter chamber, away from my boundless love and care?! Hmm..I'm planning to add some fancy stuff in the fish bowl, like tiny stones..or a tiny castle maybe. See? He's the luckiest Da Gao Fish alive. Currently he's quite lonely lar, swimming alone there. Maybe I should put a chio female DGY in? Male sure cannot liao, cuz he's not gay. Please, just don't let him die cuz of boredom.
* Bubble nest is.....nest lar. Basically it's made up of bubbles. The male bettas ( DGY's scientific name is betta splendens. so in short it's betta lar) prepare this nest for the eggs to stick to it. So, the only thing missing now is a female betta...
Labels: The Oddball
posted by: JYLing @ 4:49 PM
+ + +
Loading...
2 Comments:
hey ur DGY living in the vase no oxygen supply can live mehh? last time i use to ''yang'' alot of litle fishes, then like how u put them in the vase, without oxygen supply, 1 die and another die, lastly all die hahahah
i also wanna 'yang' fish... next time i go buy a female 1...then later urs and mine breed with so many litle DGYs aahah
and DGY eat mosquitos?
Put 1 fish in a fish bowl should be ok bah? My dad says the oxygen will dissolve in, enough for 1 fish lar.
wah! If ours breed ar, then who keep the offsprings?? hehe..yep, according to my dad, they eat mosquitos
Post a Comment
<< Home